Sunday, November 4, 2007

While the cat's away...I remodel

Whenever Stewart is away I get the urge to move furniture. I've heard jokes about this sort of thing before and I have found that for me there is some sort of instinct that kicks in when Stewart is away. This summer when my boys went camping I re-arranged my bedroom. This weekend Stewart went on a bunny killing trip with a friend Friday night so I painted a dresser that I had and re-arranged Eli's room.
The dresser turned out so cute. I like it because it's not as tall at his old one. I was always scared that it was going to fall and kill him...probably because it DID fall one time. So after paining it I moved Eli's furniture around. Eli was SO excited to have a "new space." I think that it turned out really cute.

7 comments:

  1. I like that green color. It really does match the wall. Looks great. And Eli looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, who know you were an A+ interior designer? Good job, and Eli's room is supa-cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, it's so cute! Good job-- you little homemaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I do the same thing. Stan left for two days and I repainted our bedroom and hung new curtains, and got new pillowcases to match... I think Stan prefers it that way. He gets a new room and doesn't have to be around for any of the work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to Georgeanne's comment.

    I should leave town more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok but only if you leave me lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psssh!!! Only an AMATEUR needs lots of money to do a good redecorating job!!!

    I don't want you to "sell out" on your art for money - trust me, you'll thank me later ;-)

    ReplyDelete